The AWNY Foundation is the charitable arm of Advertising Women of New York, dedicated to supporting organizations that cater to the needs of women and children in the New York area and to awarding scholarships to selected colleges and universities.
Please join us for our 6th Annual Impact Awards, where you’ll hear the stories of major executives as they celebrate and honor a special mentor in their lives.
Keynote: Renetta McCann, Chief Talent Officer, Leo Burnett
This year’s executive luminaries that will honor and celebrate a special mentor in their lives are:
- Kelly Cook, CMO & EVP, DSW, honoring Bob Marcus, Managing Partner, Brimstone Consulting
- Sarah Hofstetter, CEO, 360i, honoring Bryan Wiener, Chairman, 360i and Expion
- Beth Lawrence, EVP Digital Ad Sales of Scripps, honoring Wenda Harris Millard, President & COO of Medialink
- Christina Meringolo, VP, Integrated Marketing Solutions at Bayer, honoring Serge Del Grosso, Head of Media Strategy of eBay
- Nancy Smith, VP Global Media Alliances, Development and Social Media Marketing at American Express, honoring Chris Weil, CEO of Momentum
New York Marriott Marquis, 1535 Broadway
11:30 am 2:00 pm
Tickets: Members: $225 / Guests: $325 / Table of 10: $3000
This event is sold out. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our wait list.
Join us for a casual networking event at The Attic and enjoy conversation, cocktails, and complimentary tapas. This event is open to members and non-members, alike.
The Attic, 251 W. 48th St.
6:00 pm 8:00 pm
The Partnership for Drug-Free Kids and Major League Baseball Charities are hosting the 5th Annual Commissioner’s Play Healthy Awards. The awards are an extension of both organizations’ comprehensive efforts, including the new Play Healthy website, to educate families on the risks of steroids and performance-enhancing substances, and to recognize youth coaches and student athletes who embody the spirit of teamwork and healthy, drug-free competition. One winning youth coach and one student athlete win a free trip for themselves and a special guest to New York City!! Submit a nomination today: http://ow.ly/Cs9dI Hurry, the deadline for submit a nomination is Friday, October 31st, 2014 !!
Please join me in congratulating AWNY board member Sheryl Goldstein who was just voted by Yahoo's North American Sales team as the Yahoo member most worthy of its first quarterly "Accelerator Solutions Award". Sheryl makes things happen for AWNY every day so to us she was a natural for the honor!
Call for Entries
AWNY honors professionals for a variety of achievements. Do you, or someone you know, illuminate our landscape?
Welcome to the new AWNY.org!
We have completely redesigned our website with a host of new features and benefits for our members, including:
- Streamlined event reservations.
- Online community, including member news, AWNY news and social media sharing.
- MY AWNY - Manage your AWNY profile, contact details, and get past event receipts.
If you have any problems or questions about the site, please contact Lynn Branigan at email@example.com
For security purposes, you'll be required to reset your password before you can access your member account. Please enter your email to receive a link to reset your AWNY.org password:
I've already reset my password - skip this step.